Ducati Scrambler Vs Ducati Diavel comparison
Compare Ducati Scrambler and Ducati Diavel
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Scrambler Vs Ducati Diavel on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Diavel starts at ₹ 17.06 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 23.01 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Scrambler starts at ₹ 8.48 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.49 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Diavel base engine returns 12 kmpl. The Ducati Scrambler base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Diavel gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Scrambler comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati Scrambler
- Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle Vs Ducati Scrambler Classic
- Kawasaki Z900 Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Ducati Monster 821 Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Ducati Scrambler
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Ducati Scrambler
- BMW R nine T Vs Triumph Thruxton R
- BMW R nineT Scrambler Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- GM Loans $40 Million To Firm To Acquire, Retool Shuttered Lordstown, Ohio, Factory
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review