Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs Triumph Street Triple RS comparison
Compare Ducati Scrambler 1100 and Triumph Street Triple RS
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs Triumph Street Triple RS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Triumph Street Triple RS starts at ₹ 11.13 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Scrambler 1100 starts at ₹ 10.91 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.42 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Triumph Street Triple RS base engine returns 19 kmpl. The Ducati Scrambler 1100 base returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Triumph Street Triple RS gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Scrambler 1100 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Hero XPulse 200T Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Honda CB1000R Plus Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Automakers Can Face Dieselgate Suits Where Cars Bought: EU Court Adviser
- Smart Hybrid - The First Step Towards Green Mobility
- Why AGS Is The Perfect Automatic Transmission For City Driving
- Hyundai To Establish Global Innovation Centre In Singapore
- Coronavirus: MG Throws Open Affordable Ventilator Challenge
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review