Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs Triumph Street Scrambler comparison
Compare Ducati Scrambler 1100 and Triumph Street Scrambler
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs Triumph Street Scrambler on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Triumph Street Scrambler starts at ₹ 8.55 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Scrambler 1100 starts at ₹ 10.91 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.42 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Triumph Street Scrambler base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Ducati Scrambler 1100 base returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Triumph Street Scrambler gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Scrambler 1100 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Hero XPulse 200T Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Honda CB1000R Plus Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Indian FTR 1200 Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla Cuts Contractors From California, Nevada Factories: Report
- UK Car Sector Warns: Supply Companies Need Cash Immediately
- Hyundai Announces Relief Initiatives In Fight Against The Coronavirus Pandemic
- BMW R 18 Production Model Unveiled
- Mahindra Board Holds Plans To Invest Fresh Equity In SsangYong Amidst Coronavirus Pandemic
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review