Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber comparison
Compare Ducati Panigale V4 and Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber starts at ₹ 14.79 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Panigale V4 starts at ₹ 21.87 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 58.26 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Ducati Panigale V4 base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Panigale V4 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati Panigale V4
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Yamaha FZ 25
- Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI Vs Ducati Panigale V4
- BMW R 1250 GS Vs Ducati Panigale V4
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Ducati Hyperstrada
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs Ducati Panigale V4
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Smartphone Maker Xiaomi Reveals A1, A1 Pro Electric Mopeds
- Kawasaki Z H2 & Ninja 1000SX Launching In Japan On April 4
- This Jet-Limousine Is Not An April Fool's Joke
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Honda India Foundation Pledges Rs. 11 Crore To Fight COVID-19
- Hyundai Verna: New Vs Old
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review