Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Ducati SuperSport comparison
Compare Ducati Panigale V4 and Ducati SuperSport
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Ducati SuperSport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati SuperSport starts at ₹ 12.76 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.36 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Panigale V4 starts at ₹ 21.87 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 58.26 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati SuperSport base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Ducati Panigale V4 base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati SuperSport gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Panigale V4 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati Panigale V4
- Ducati Panigale V4 S Vs Ducati Panigale V4 STD
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- KTM 200 Duke Vs Ducati Panigale V4
- Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II Vs Ducati Panigale V4
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- BMW S 1000 RR Vs Ducati Panigale V4
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Ducati Diavel
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Global Electric Vehicle Market To Clock 24.6 Million Units By 2026
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review