Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale comparison
Compare Ducati Panigale V4 and Ducati 1299 Panigale
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati 1299 Panigale starts at ₹ 51.82 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Panigale V4 starts at ₹ 20.53 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 54.9 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati 1299 Panigale base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Ducati Panigale V4 base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati 1299 Panigale gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Panigale V4 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati Panigale V4
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Ducati Panigale V4
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Ducati Monster 1200
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs BMW S 1000 RR
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Bollywood Actors & Their Lavishly Expensive Cars
- Car Sales March 2020: Kia Motors Maintains Its Position Among Top Three Carmakers
- Two Wheeler Sales March 2020: Hero MotoCorp Sales Drop 42 Per Cent
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Bajaj Auto Extends Free Service & Warranty For Customers
- IRDAI To Keep Third Party Motor Insurance Premiums Unchanged For All Vehicles In FY'21
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review