Ducati Panigale V4 Vs BMW R 1250 GS Adventure comparison
Compare Ducati Panigale V4 and BMW R 1250 GS Adventure
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Panigale V4 Vs BMW R 1250 GS Adventure on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Panigale V4 starts at ₹ 21.87 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 58.26 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW R 1250 GS Adventure starts at ₹ 19.45 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.37 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Panigale V4 base engine returns 15 kmpl. The BMW R 1250 GS Adventure base returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Panigale V4 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW R 1250 GS Adventure comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati Panigale V4
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Panigale V4 S Vs Ducati Panigale V4 STD
- MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR Vs Ducati Panigale V4
- BMW G 310 GS Vs Ducati Panigale V4
- BMW S 1000 RR Vs Ducati Panigale V4
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Kawasaki Z1000R
- Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II Vs Ducati Panigale V4
- Norton Dominator Vs Ducati Panigale V4
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs TVS Apache RR 310
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Ducati Panigale V4
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Tiago And Tigor Score 4 Stars In Global NCAP Crash Tests
- GM's Cruise Unit Unveils Driverless Prototype Vehicle For Ride-Sharing Service
- Tata Altroz Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 5.29 Lakh
- Honda Recalling 2.7 Million North American Vehicles For New Air Bag Inflator Defect
- Toyota To Recall 3.4 Million Vehicles Worldwide For Faulty Airbags
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review