Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled comparison
Compare Ducati Multistrada 950 and Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Multistrada 950 starts at ₹ 13.56 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.67 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled starts at ₹ 10.64 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Multistrada 950 base engine returns 16 kmpl. The Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Multistrada 950 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati Multistrada 950
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs Ducati Multistrada 950
- BMW 850 GS Vs BMW 750 GS
- BMW 850 GS Vs Ducati Multistrada 950
- BMW 750 GS Vs Ducati Multistrada 950
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Ducati Multistrada 950
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Suzuki V-Strom 1000
- Triumph Street Triple Vs Ducati Multistrada 950
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Ducati Multistrada 950
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan Working On New Subcompact SUV For India; Launch In H1 2020
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class Marco Polo Variant To Be Launched At The 2020 Auto Expo
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Alto S-CNG Variants Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.32 Lakh
- Japan Prosecutors Hit Back At Ghosn's '8 hours Of Questions' Claim
- Seven WWII Bombs Made Safe At Tesla's German Factory Site
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review