Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati XDiavel comparison
Compare Ducati Monster 797 and Ducati XDiavel
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati XDiavel on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati XDiavel starts at ₹ 17.46 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.3 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Monster 797 starts at ₹ 8.51 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.61 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati XDiavel base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Ducati Monster 797 base returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati XDiavel gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Monster 797 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati Monster 797
- Ducati Monster 821 Vs Ducati Monster 797
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs DSK Benelli TNT 600i
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Kawasaki Z650
- Honda CB300R Vs Ducati Monster 797
- KTM 790 Duke Vs Ducati Monster 797
- MV Agusta Brutale 800 Vs Ducati Monster 797
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Ducati Monster 797
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Ducati Monster 797
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Kawasaki Z900
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren 620R Limited Edition Race Car Unveiled
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review