Ducati 959 Panigale Vs Honda CB1000R Plus comparison
Compare Ducati 959 Panigale and Honda CB1000R Plus
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati 959 Panigale Vs Honda CB1000R Plus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati 959 Panigale starts at ₹ 15.56 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.1 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CB1000R Plus starts at ₹ 15.45 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati 959 Panigale base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Honda CB1000R Plus base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati 959 Panigale gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda CB1000R Plus comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati 959 Panigale
- Ducati 959 Panigale Vs Aprilia RSV4
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Ducati 1299 Panigale Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Ducati 959 Panigale Corse Vs Ducati 959 Panigale STD
- BMW R 1200 R Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Ducati 959 Panigale Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Ducati 959 Panigale Vs Ducati Diavel
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Powered By SUVs, Hyundai Turns In Best Quarter Since Early 2017
- Maruti Suzuki Sells Over Five Lakh BS6 Model In Nine Months
- BS6 TVS Star City+ Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 62,034
- Tata Tiago, Tigor, Nexon Facelifts Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.60 Lakh
- Tata Tiago And Tigor Score 4 Stars In Global NCAP Crash Tests
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review