Ducati 1299 Panigale Vs Yamaha YZF R1 comparison
Compare Ducati 1299 Panigale and Yamaha YZF R1
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati 1299 Panigale Vs Yamaha YZF R1 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha YZF R1 starts at ₹ 18.16 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati 1299 Panigale starts at ₹ 51.82 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha YZF R1 base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Ducati 1299 Panigale base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha YZF R1 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati 1299 Panigale comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Bajaj Discover 110 & 125 Discontinued In India
- Tesla Cuts Contractors From California, Nevada Factories: Report
- UK Car Sector Warns: Supply Companies Need Cash Immediately
- Hyundai Announces Relief Initiatives In Fight Against The Coronavirus Pandemic
- BMW R 18 Production Model Unveiled
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review