Ducati 1299 Panigale Vs Honda CBR 1000RR comparison
Compare Ducati 1299 Panigale and Honda CBR 1000RR
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati 1299 Panigale Vs Honda CBR 1000RR on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda CBR 1000RR starts at ₹ 17.8 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 22.48 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati 1299 Panigale starts at ₹ 54.88 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CBR 1000RR base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Ducati 1299 Panigale base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CBR 1000RR gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati 1299 Panigale comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Ducati 1299 Panigale Vs MV Agusta F4 RR
- Ducati 1299 Panigale Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Ducati 1299 Panigale Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Ducati 1299 Panigale Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
- KTM 200 Duke Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Global NCAP Head Urges Maruti Suzuki To Manufacture 5-Star Safety Rated Cars
- Kia Carnival Receives Over 1400 Bookings Just A Day After Order Books Open
- Hyundai India Postpones Investment Plans In New Plant
- Price Comparison: Tata Altroz vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno vs Hyundai i20 vs Honda Jazz
- TVS Teases Electric Scooter; Launch Date Revealed
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review