CFMoto 650NK Vs Benelli TRK 502 comparison
Compare CFMoto 650NK and Benelli TRK 502
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the CFMoto 650NK Vs Benelli TRK 502 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Benelli TRK 502 starts at ₹ 5.53 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.95 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the CFMoto 650NK starts at ₹ 4.35 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Benelli TRK 502 base engine returns 30 kmpl. The CFMoto 650NK base returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Benelli TRK 502 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the CFMoto 650NK comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of CFMoto 650NK
- CFMoto 650NK Vs Kawasaki Ninja 650
- CFMoto 650NK Vs Kawasaki Ninja 400
- CFMoto 650NK Vs Yamaha YZF R3
- CFMoto 650NK Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- CFMoto 650NK Vs CFMoto 300NK
- CFMoto 650NK Vs Ducati Monster 797
- CFMoto 650NK Vs Kawasaki Z650
- CFMoto 650NK Vs Benelli TRK 502
- CFMoto 650NK Vs Hyosung GT650R
- CFMoto 650NK Vs FB Mondial HPS 300
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review