CFMoto 650MT Vs SWM Superdual T comparison
Compare CFMoto 650MT and SWM Superdual T
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the CFMoto 650MT Vs SWM Superdual T on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the SWM Superdual T starts at ₹ 7.21 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the CFMoto 650MT starts at ₹ 5.41 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the SWM Superdual T base engine returns 0 kmpl. The CFMoto 650MT base returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the SWM Superdual T gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the CFMoto 650MT comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of CFMoto 650MT
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Mantis Electric Motorcycle Unveiled At The India Bike Week 2019
- Renault's November Sales Up By 77% Led By Strong Demand For The Triber
- Husqvarna Debuts In India With Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250
- Hero Electric To Invest Rs. 700 Crore In Punjab
- Nissan India Announces Offers On The Kicks, Go, Go+ And redi-Go
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review