CFMoto 650GT Vs Benelli TRK 502 comparison
Compare CFMoto 650GT and Benelli TRK 502
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the CFMoto 650GT Vs Benelli TRK 502 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Benelli TRK 502 starts at ₹ 5.53 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.95 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the CFMoto 650GT starts at ₹ 5.94 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Benelli TRK 502 base engine returns 30 kmpl. The CFMoto 650GT base returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Benelli TRK 502 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the CFMoto 650GT comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of CFMoto 650GT
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla Moves A Step Closer To Opening First European Factory With German Property deal
- Subaru Sets Mid-2030s Target To Sell Only Electric Vehicles
- Hyundai Aura: Price Expectation
- Hero Electric Flash Now Offered At Rs. 29,900
- MG Motor India Receives Over 2,800 Bookings For MG ZS EV In 27 Days
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review