BMW S 1000 RR Vs BMW S 1000 R comparison
Compare BMW S 1000 RR and BMW S 1000 R
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW S 1000 RR Vs BMW S 1000 R on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW S 1000 RR starts at ₹ 19.72 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 24.43 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW S 1000 R starts at ₹ 17.81 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 19.72 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW S 1000 RR base engine returns 17 kmpl. The BMW S 1000 R base returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW S 1000 RR gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW S 1000 R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW S 1000 RR
- Honda CBR 1000RR Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- BMW S 1000 RR Pro M Vs BMW S 1000 RR Pro
- BMW R 1200 RT Vs BMW S 1000 RR
- BMW S 1000 RR Vs BMW S 1000 R
- Harley-Davidson Street 750 Vs BMW S 1000 RR
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs BMW S 1000 RR
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Ducati Panigale V4
- Honda CBR 1000RR Vs BMW S 1000 RR
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR Vs BMW S 1000 RR
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Tata Nexon EV India Launch Details Out
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review