BMW R nineT Scrambler Vs Ducati 959 Panigale comparison
Compare BMW R nineT Scrambler and Ducati 959 Panigale
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW R nineT Scrambler Vs Ducati 959 Panigale on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati 959 Panigale starts at ₹ 15.56 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.1 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW R nineT Scrambler starts at ₹ 16.32 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati 959 Panigale base engine returns 18 kmpl. The BMW R nineT Scrambler base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati 959 Panigale gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW R nineT Scrambler comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW R nineT Scrambler
- BMW 750 GS Vs BMW R nineT Scrambler
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs BMW R nineT Scrambler
- BMW R nine T Vs BMW R nineT Scrambler
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure Vs BMW R nineT Scrambler
- BMW R nineT Scrambler Vs Ducati Diavel
- BMW R nineT Scrambler Vs Ducati Scrambler
- BMW R nineT Scrambler Vs Honda CB Hornet 160R
- BMW R nineT Scrambler Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
- BMW R nineT Scrambler Vs Triumph Bonneville T120
- Benelli Imperiale 400 Vs Cleveland Cyclewerks Misfit
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review