BMW R nine T Vs Triumph Street Twin comparison
Compare BMW R nine T and Triumph Street Twin
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW R nine T Vs Triumph Street Twin on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW R nine T starts at ₹ 18.02 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 18.98 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Street Twin starts at ₹ 8.02 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW R nine T base engine returns 22 kmpl. The Triumph Street Twin base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW R nine T gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Street Twin comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW R nine T
- BMW R nine T Vs BMW R 1200 R
- BMW R nine T Vs BMW S 1000 RR
- BMW R 1250 R Vs BMW R nine T
- BMW R nine T Vs BMW R nineT Scrambler
- BMW R nine T Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- BMW R nine T Vs Ducati Monster 1200
- BMW R nine T Vs Ducati Scrambler
- BMW R nine T Vs Yamaha MT-09
- BMW R nine T Vs Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
- BMW R nine T Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR
- Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs JAWA 300
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review