BMW R 1250 R Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100 comparison
Compare BMW R 1250 R and Ducati Scrambler 1100
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW R 1250 R Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Scrambler 1100 starts at ₹ 11.56 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 12.1 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW R 1250 R starts at ₹ 17.02 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Scrambler 1100 base engine returns 19 kmpl. The BMW R 1250 R base returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Scrambler 1100 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW R 1250 R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW R 1250 R
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 3.22 Crore
- Maruti Suzuki Announces 2020 Auto Expo Line-Up; Will Focus On Green Mobility
- Nissan Says It Plans To Sell 1.6 Million Cars In China This Year
- Bentley Builds A Continental GT To Race On Ice
- High Expectations For Tesla, And A Long Way To Go To Match Rivals' Steady Profit
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review