BMW R 1250 R Vs BMW R nineT Scrambler comparison
Compare BMW R 1250 R and BMW R nineT Scrambler
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW R 1250 R Vs BMW R nineT Scrambler on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW R nineT Scrambler starts at ₹ 16.97 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW R 1250 R starts at ₹ 17.02 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW R nineT Scrambler base engine returns 20 kmpl. The BMW R 1250 R base returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW R nineT Scrambler gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW R 1250 R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW R 1250 R
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Launched in India; Prices Start From Rs. 9.30 Lakh
- Hyundai Creta Seven-Seater SUV Spied In South Korea
- 2020 Suzuki GSX-R1000RR Showcased With MotoGP Livery
- Coronavirus Pandemic: TVS Pledges Rs. 25 Crore to PM Relief Fund For Battling COVID-19
- Trump's Attack On GM Over Ventilators Quickly Turns To Praise
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions