BMW R 1250 GS Adventure Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX comparison
Compare BMW R 1250 GS Adventure and Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW R 1250 GS Adventure Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX starts at ₹ 22.89 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW R 1250 GS Adventure starts at ₹ 18.25 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 21.95 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX base engine returns 15 kmpl. The BMW R 1250 GS Adventure base returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW R 1250 GS Adventure comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW R 1250 GS Adventure
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Mahindra Aids In Efficient Rollout Of Curfew Passes
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Carmakers Extend Rs. 1800 Crore Support To Dealerships
- Uber To Start Shipping Car Disinfectants To Drivers
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift: All You Need To Know
- Coronavirus Pandemic: BMW Motorrad Pulls Out Of Intermot, EICMA 2020
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review