BMW R 1250 GS Vs Ducati Multistrada 950 comparison
Compare BMW R 1250 GS and Ducati Multistrada 950
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW R 1250 GS Vs Ducati Multistrada 950 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Multistrada 950 starts at ₹ 13.56 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.67 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW R 1250 GS starts at ₹ 17.97 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 21.36 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Multistrada 950 base engine returns 16 kmpl. The BMW R 1250 GS base returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Multistrada 950 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW R 1250 GS comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW R 1250 GS
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 STD BS IV
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Dio STD Vs Honda Dio DLX
Recent News and Reviews
- Formula E: Mahindra Racing & Automobili Pininfarina Further Strengthen Partnership
- Kia Motors To Introduce Its New Logo This Year
- SIAM Proposes To Set Up A South Asian Automotive Forum
- Next-Gen Volkswagen Vento (Polo Sedan) Unveiled In Russia
- 2020 Hero Super Splendor 125 BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 67,300
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review