BMW R 1250 GS Vs BMW R 1200 RS comparison
Compare BMW R 1250 GS and BMW R 1200 RS
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW R 1250 GS Vs BMW R 1200 RS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW R 1200 RS starts at ₹ 16.48 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 17.53 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW R 1250 GS starts at ₹ 17.97 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW R 1200 RS base engine returns 20 kmpl. The BMW R 1250 GS base returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW R 1200 RS gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW R 1250 GS comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW R 1250 GS
- BMW R 1250 GS Vs Triumph Tiger 1200
- BMW R 1250 GS Vs BMW 850 GS
- BMW R 1250 GS Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- BMW R 1250 GS Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- BMW R 1250 GS Vs BMW R 1250 GS Adventure
- BMW R 1250 GS Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- BMW R 1250 GS Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs BMW R 1250 GS
- BMW R 1250 GS Vs Suzuki V-Strom 1000
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- GM Loans $40 Million To Firm To Acquire, Retool Shuttered Lordstown, Ohio, Factory
- China Auto Sales Drop For 17th Straight Month In November: Report
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Flat In November 2019, SUVs Grow 32.7 Per Cent
- Hyundai Announces A Price Hike Across All Models From January 2020
- Tata Nexon EV Official Unveiling Date Announced
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review