BMW R 1200 RT Vs Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro comparison
Compare BMW R 1200 RT and Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW R 1200 RT Vs Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro starts at ₹ 19.06 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 19.16 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW R 1200 RT starts at ₹ 19.56 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 21.89 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro base engine returns 24 kmpl. The BMW R 1200 RT base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW R 1200 RT comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW R 1200 RT
- BMW R 1200 RS Vs BMW R 1200 RT
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure Vs BMW R 1200 RT
- BMW R 1200 RT Vs Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro
- BMW R 1250 GS Adventure Vs BMW R 1200 RS
- BMW R 1250 RT Vs BMW R 1250 GS
- BMW R 1200 RT Vs BMW S 1000 R
- BMW R 1200 RT Vs BMW S 1000 RR
- Honda Gold Wing Vs BMW R 1200 RT
- BMW R 1200 RT Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- BMW R 1200 R Vs BMW R 1200 RT
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Announces Price Hike On Select Models
- Budget 2020: SIAM Demands GST Reduction On BS6 Vehicles; Incentive Based Scrappage Policy
- 2020 Tata Harrier Automatic Cabin Uncovered In New Spy Photos
- Bharat Benz Reveals BS6 Range Of Trucks & Buses
- MG Motor India Delivers First ZS EV To EESL
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review