BMW R 1200 RT Vs Ducati Diavel 1260 comparison
Compare BMW R 1200 RT and Ducati Diavel 1260
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW R 1200 RT Vs Ducati Diavel 1260 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW R 1200 RT starts at ₹ 19.56 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 21.89 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Diavel 1260 starts at ₹ 18.87 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.51 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW R 1200 RT base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Ducati Diavel 1260 base returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW R 1200 RT gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Diavel 1260 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW R 1200 RT
- BMW R 1200 RS Vs BMW R 1200 RT
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure Vs BMW R 1200 RT
- BMW R 1200 RT Vs Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro
- BMW R 1250 GS Adventure Vs BMW R 1200 RS
- BMW R 1250 RT Vs BMW R 1250 GS
- BMW R 1200 RT Vs BMW S 1000 R
- BMW R 1200 RT Vs BMW S 1000 RR
- Honda Gold Wing Vs BMW R 1200 RT
- BMW R 1200 RT Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- BMW R 1200 R Vs BMW R 1200 RT
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS Chief Venu Srinivisan And Mahindra Group Chairman Anand Mahindra To Get Padma Bhushan
- Bugatti Touts Green Ambitions While Storming Full Speed Ahead
- TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.15 Lakh
- 2020 Mahindra Roxor Revealed
- Honda Two-Wheelers' BS6 Range Sales Cross 1 Lakh Units
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review