BMW R 1200 R Vs MV Agusta Brutale 1090 comparison
Compare BMW R 1200 R and MV Agusta Brutale 1090
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW R 1200 R Vs MV Agusta Brutale 1090 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the MV Agusta Brutale 1090 starts at ₹ 21.02 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW R 1200 R starts at ₹ 16.07 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 16.7 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MV Agusta Brutale 1090 base engine returns 15 kmpl. The BMW R 1200 R base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MV Agusta Brutale 1090 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW R 1200 R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW R 1200 R
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Bajaj CT And Platina BS6 Range Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 40,794
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro Range Revealed
- Tata Nexon EV Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 13.99 Lakh
- Ather 450X Electric Scooter Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 99,000
- Ather 450X Electric Scooter Launch Live Updates; Images, Price, Specifications, Features
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review