BMW R 1200 GS Adventure Vs Ducati XDiavel comparison
Compare BMW R 1200 GS Adventure and Ducati XDiavel
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW R 1200 GS Adventure Vs Ducati XDiavel on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati XDiavel starts at ₹ 17.46 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.3 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW R 1200 GS Adventure starts at ₹ 18.28 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 22.19 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati XDiavel base engine returns 15 kmpl. The BMW R 1200 GS Adventure base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati XDiavel gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW R 1200 GS Adventure comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW R 1200 GS Adventure
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure Vs BMW R 1200 RS
- BMW 850 GS Vs BMW R 1200 GS Adventure
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure Vs Triumph Tiger 800
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Vs BMW R 1200 GS Adventure
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure Vs BMW R 1200 R
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure Vs BMW R 1200 RT
- BMW R 1250 GS Adventure Vs BMW R 1200 GS Adventure
- BMW R 1250 GS Vs BMW R 1250 GS Adventure
- BMW R 1250 GS Adventure Vs Triumph Tiger 1200
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure Vs BMW R nineT Scrambler
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review