BMW R 1200 GS Vs Triumph Tiger 800 comparison
Compare BMW R 1200 GS and Triumph Tiger 800
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW R 1200 GS Vs Triumph Tiger 800 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW R 1200 GS starts at ₹ 16.79 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.18 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Tiger 800 starts at ₹ 12.83 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 16.19 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW R 1200 GS base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Triumph Tiger 800 base returns 27 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW R 1200 GS gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Tiger 800 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW R 1200 GS
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Vs BMW R 1200
- KTM RC 200 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure Vs BMW R 1200
- Ducati Multistrada 1200S Vs Ducati Hypermotard
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Vs BMW R 1200
- BMW R 1250 GS Vs BMW R 1200
- Triumph Tiger 800 Vs BMW R 1200
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs BMW R 1200
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review