BMW R 1200 GS Vs Ducati Multistrada 1200 comparison
Compare BMW R 1200 GS and Ducati Multistrada 1200
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW R 1200 GS Vs Ducati Multistrada 1200 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW R 1200 GS starts at ₹ 16.79 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.18 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Multistrada 1200 starts at ₹ 16.23 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 21.92 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW R 1200 GS base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Ducati Multistrada 1200 base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW R 1200 GS gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Multistrada 1200 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW R 1200 GS
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Vs BMW R 1200
- KTM RC 200 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure Vs BMW R 1200
- Ducati Multistrada 1200S Vs Ducati Hypermotard
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Vs BMW R 1200
- BMW R 1250 GS Vs BMW R 1200
- Triumph Tiger 800 Vs BMW R 1200
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs BMW R 1200
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- GM Loans $40 Million To Firm To Acquire, Retool Shuttered Lordstown, Ohio, Factory
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review