BMW R 1200 GS Vs BMW R 1250 GS comparison
Compare BMW R 1200 GS and BMW R 1250 GS
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW R 1200 GS Vs BMW R 1250 GS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW R 1200 GS starts at ₹ 16.79 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.18 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW R 1250 GS starts at ₹ 17.97 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 21.36 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW R 1200 GS base engine returns 18 kmpl. The BMW R 1250 GS base returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW R 1200 GS gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW R 1250 GS comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW R 1200 GS
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure Vs Kawasaki Versys 1000
- BMW R 1200 Pro Vs BMW R 1200 STD
- Ducati Hypermotard Vs BMW R 1200
- KTM RC 200 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- BMW R 1250 GS Vs Ducati Panigale V4
- BMW R 1200 Vs Aprilia Caponord 1200
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Vs BMW R 1200
- Kawasaki Versys 1000 Vs BMW R 1200
- Suzuki Intruder Vs BMW R 1200
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs BMW R 1200
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- BS6 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 8.3 lakh
- Fiat Rolls Out Last Unit Of The 1.3-Litre Multijet Diesel Engine In India
- Kia Subcompact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review