BMW K 1600 B Vs BMW R 1250 GS Adventure comparison
Compare BMW K 1600 B and BMW R 1250 GS Adventure
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW K 1600 B Vs BMW R 1250 GS Adventure on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW K 1600 B starts at ₹ 29.76 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW R 1250 GS Adventure starts at ₹ 19.45 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.37 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW K 1600 B base engine returns 15 kmpl. The BMW R 1250 GS Adventure base returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW K 1600 B gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW R 1250 GS Adventure comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW K 1600 B
- BMW K 1600 B Vs Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs BMW K 1600 B
- BMW K 1600 B Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
- BMW K 1600 B Vs Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs TVS Apache RTR 160
- Honda Gold Wing Vs BMW K 1600 B
- BMW K 1600 B Vs BMW K 1600
- BMW K 1600 B Vs Indian Roadmaster
- BMW K 1600 B Vs KTM RC 390
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Tata Nexon EV India Launch Details Out
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review