BMW G 310 R Vs Yamaha FZ25 comparison
Compare BMW G 310 R and Yamaha FZ25
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW G 310 R Vs Yamaha FZ25 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW G 310 R starts at ₹ 3.22 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha FZ25 starts at ₹ 1.47 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.5 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW G 310 R base engine returns 30 kmpl. The Yamaha FZ25 base returns 43 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW G 310 R gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha FZ25 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW G 310 R
- Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs JAWA 300
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- Nissan's New CEO Says Willing To Be Fired If No Turnaround
- Global NCAP Recognises Mahindra's Efforts After XUV300 Wins 'Safer Choice' Award
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review