BMW G 310 GS Vs Kawasaki Ninja 400 comparison
Compare BMW G 310 GS and Kawasaki Ninja 400
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW G 310 GS Vs Kawasaki Ninja 400 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki Ninja 400 starts at ₹ 5.41 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW G 310 GS starts at ₹ 3.75 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki Ninja 400 base engine returns 25 kmpl. The BMW G 310 GS base returns 30 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki Ninja 400 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW G 310 GS comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW G 310 GS
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Why It Is Prudent To Renew Your Auto Insurance
- Toyota Offers Support Package To Help Dealers Stay Afloat During Coronavirus Lockdown
- Suzuki Katana Unveiled In New Colours
- Coronavirus Pandemic: 2020 Paris MotorShow Partially Cancelled
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Tata Motors Offers Online Booking And Home Delivery
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions