BMW G 310 GS Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300 comparison
Compare BMW G 310 GS and Kawasaki Ninja 300
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW G 310 GS Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki Ninja 300 starts at ₹ 3.16 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW G 310 GS starts at ₹ 3.75 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki Ninja 300 base engine returns 26 kmpl. The BMW G 310 GS base returns 30 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki Ninja 300 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW G 310 GS comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW G 310 GS
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Two Wheeler Sales March 2020: Royal Enfield Sees Massive Dip Of 44 Per Cent In Domestic Sales
- BS6 Emission Norms: 7 Cars You Will Not See Again At A Showroom Near You
- Top 5 BS4 Engines Which We Won’t See In The BS6 Era
- Car Sales March 2020: Tata Motors Volumes Drop 84%; FY2020 Sales Down By 35%
- Fiat's 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: Small Engine, Big On (S)Miles
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review