BMW G 310 GS Vs Ducati Scrambler comparison
Compare BMW G 310 GS and Ducati Scrambler
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW G 310 GS Vs Ducati Scrambler on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Scrambler starts at ₹ 8.48 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.49 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW G 310 GS starts at ₹ 3.75 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Scrambler base engine returns 20 kmpl. The BMW G 310 GS base returns 30 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Scrambler gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW G 310 GS comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW G 310 GS
- BMW G 310 GS Vs Yamaha YZF R3
- Hero XPulse 200T Vs BMW G 310 GS
- BMW G 310 GS Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Vs BMW G 310 GS
- BMW G 310 GS Vs BMW G 310 R
- BMW G 310 GS Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- BMW G 310 GS Vs DSK Benelli BN 302R
- BMW G 310 GS Vs DSK Benelli TNT 600i
- Benelli TRK 502 Vs BMW G 310 GS
- BMW G 310 GS Vs Ducati Panigale V4
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla Moves A Step Closer To Opening First European Factory With German Property deal
- Subaru Sets Mid-2030s Target To Sell Only Electric Vehicles
- Hyundai Aura: Price Expectation
- Hero Electric Flash Now Offered At Rs. 29,900
- MG Motor India Receives Over 2,800 Bookings For MG ZS EV In 27 Days
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review