BMW F 850 GS Vs Indian Scout Bobber comparison
Compare BMW F 850 GS and Indian Scout Bobber
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW F 850 GS Vs Indian Scout Bobber on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Indian Scout Bobber starts at ₹ 12.71 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW F 850 GS starts at ₹ 13.84 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 16.44 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Indian Scout Bobber base engine returns 14 kmpl. The BMW F 850 GS base returns 22 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Indian Scout Bobber gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW F 850 GS comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW F 850 GS
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Global Electric Vehicle Market To Clock 24.6 Million Units By 2026
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Recalled In US
- Yamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 BS6 Version Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.45 Lakh
- Jaguar Land Rover Global Sales Down By 3.4% In November 2019
- VW's German Plants Need To Shape Up, Says Production Chief
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review