BMW F 850 GS Vs BMW S 1000 XR comparison
Compare BMW F 850 GS and BMW S 1000 XR
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW F 850 GS Vs BMW S 1000 XR on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW S 1000 XR starts at ₹ 19.08 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 21.84 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW F 850 GS starts at ₹ 13.84 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 16.44 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW S 1000 XR base engine returns 20 kmpl. The BMW F 850 GS base returns 22 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW S 1000 XR gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW F 850 GS comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW F 850 GS
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500
- KTM 390 Adventure Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- KTM 390 Adventure Vs Hero XPulse 200
- KTM 390 Adventure Vs KTM 790 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 390 Adventure Vs Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Yamaha YZF R3
- KTM RC 125 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs KTM 125 Duke
- KTM RC 125 Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- Honda CBR 1000RR Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300 Vs Honda CBR 250R
Recent News and Reviews
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 BS6 Bookings Open At Dealerships
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol Facelift: New Vs Old
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Launch - Kia Carnival
- 2020 Ford Endeavour BS6 Launched; Prices Start At 29.55 Lakh
- Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 1.80 Lakh
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review