BMW F 750 GS Vs BMW R nine T comparison
Compare BMW F 750 GS and BMW R nine T
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW F 750 GS Vs BMW R nine T on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW R nine T starts at ₹ 17.48 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 18.33 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW F 750 GS starts at ₹ 12.66 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.2 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW R nine T base engine returns 22 kmpl. The BMW F 750 GS base returns 22 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW R nine T gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW F 750 GS comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW F 750 GS
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- China's Dongfeng Plans Partial Sale Of PSA Stake: Report
- Aston Martin Not Actively Pursuing New Investors As Opens SUV Plant
- Mantis Electric Motorcycle Unveiled At The India Bike Week 2019
- Renault's November Sales Up By 77% Led By Strong Demand For The Triber
- Husqvarna Debuts In India With Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review