BMW F 750 GS Vs BMW G 310 R comparison
Compare BMW F 750 GS and BMW G 310 R
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW F 750 GS Vs BMW G 310 R on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW G 310 R starts at ₹ 3.22 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW F 750 GS starts at ₹ 9.65 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.32 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW G 310 R base engine returns 30 kmpl. The BMW F 750 GS base returns 22 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW G 310 R gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW F 750 GS comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW F 750 GS
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 STD BS IV
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Dio STD Vs Honda Dio DLX
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW iNext Teased; Undergoes Hot Weather Testing
- BS6 Hero Super Splendor: All You Need To Know
- Hyundai Shuts Down Factory In Korea After Worker Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Tesla Shares Slump As Coronavirus Hits China Car Registrations
- Tata Motors, Two Group Finance Firms Accused Of Antitrust Violations In India - Sources
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review