Benelli TNT 300 Vs Honda CB300R comparison
Compare Benelli TNT 300 and Honda CB300R
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Benelli TNT 300 Vs Honda CB300R on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Benelli TNT 300 starts at ₹ 2.99 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CB300R starts at ₹ 2.42 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Benelli TNT 300 base engine returns 25 kmpl. The Honda CB300R base returns 30 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Benelli TNT 300 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda CB300R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Benelli TNT 300
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Volkswagen Uses 3D Printer To Make Face Shields
- Coronavirus: World Car Awards 2020 Winners To Be Announced Online For The First Time
- 2020 Mahindra TUV300 Plus Facelift With Camouflage Spotted Again While Testing In India
- Harley-Davidson Low Rider Prices Begin At Rs. 13.75 Lakh
- BMW's Global Sales Plunge In First Quarter As Coronavirus Takes Toll
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review