Benelli Leoncino 250 Vs Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 comparison
Compare Benelli Leoncino 250 and Royal Enfield Continental GT 650
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Benelli Leoncino 250 Vs Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 starts at ₹ 2.94 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 3.15 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Benelli Leoncino 250 starts at ₹ 2.7 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 base engine returns 26 kmpl. The Benelli Leoncino 250 base returns 37 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Benelli Leoncino 250 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Benelli Leoncino 250
- Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs JAWA 300
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Revolt Intellicorp To Expand India Footprint
- Lotus Readies New Manufacturing Facility For Evija Hypercar
- Updated Volvo S90 And V90 Unveiled; Gets Mild Hybrid Tech Across Entire Line-Up
- New Hero XPulse Prototype May Rival KTM 390 Adventure
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 India Launch Details Revealed
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review