Bajaj V15 Vs TVS Star City Plus comparison
Compare Bajaj V15 and TVS Star City Plus
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj V15 Vs TVS Star City Plus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Star City Plus starts at ₹ 49,336 and goes up to ₹ 60,980 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj V15 starts at ₹ 74,308 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Star City Plus base engine returns 86 kmpl. The Bajaj V15 base returns 70 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Star City Plus gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj V15 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj V15
- Bajaj V15 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Bajaj V15 Power Up Vs Bajaj V15 STD
- Bajaj V15 Vs Hero Achiever
- Bajaj V15 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Bajaj V15 Vs Honda CB Unicorn 160
- Bajaj V15 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Honda SP 125 Vs Bajaj V15
- Bajaj V15 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs Bajaj V15
- Bajaj V15 Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Tata Nexon EV India Launch Details Out
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review