Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220F comparison
Compare Bajaj Pulsar 180 and Bajaj Pulsar 220F
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220F on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar 180 starts at ₹ 97,493 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj Pulsar 220F starts at ₹ 1.02 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar 180 base engine returns 45 kmpl. The Bajaj Pulsar 220F base returns 40 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar 180 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj Pulsar 220F comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj Pulsar 180
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500
- KTM 390 Adventure Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- KTM 390 Adventure Vs Hero XPulse 200
- KTM 390 Adventure Vs KTM 790 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 390 Adventure Vs Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Yamaha YZF R3
- KTM RC 125 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs KTM 125 Duke
- KTM RC 125 Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- Honda CBR 1000RR Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300 Vs Honda CBR 250R
Recent News and Reviews
- Renault Files Civil Claim Against Carlos Ghosn
- Bentley Continental GT Mulliner Revealed
- New-Generation Honda City Unveil Date Revealed
- Here's What The New Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Could Look Like
- Leaked Images Show The Next Batpod From The Upcoming Batman Movie
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review