Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda CB Shine SP comparison
Compare Bajaj Pulsar 125 and Honda CB Shine SP
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda CB Shine SP on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda CB Shine SP starts at ₹ 70,452 and goes up to ₹ 75,183 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj Pulsar 125 starts at ₹ 70,939 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 73,706 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CB Shine SP base engine returns 65 kmpl. The Bajaj Pulsar 125 base returns 62 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CB Shine SP gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj Pulsar 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj Pulsar 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 73.70 Lakh
- Renault Triber BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.99 Lakh
- 2020 Hero Pleasure+ 110 FI BS6 Scooter Launched, Prices Start Rs. 54,800
- Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 2.92 Lakh
- Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 3.22 Crore
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review