Bajaj ComforTec Vs TVS Sport comparison
Compare Bajaj ComforTec and TVS Sport
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj ComforTec Vs TVS Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj ComforTec starts at ₹ 40,896 and goes up to ₹ 48,429 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Sport starts at ₹ 40,088 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 46,919 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj ComforTec base engine returns 97 kmpl. The TVS Sport base returns 95 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj ComforTec gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Sport comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj ComforTec
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Bajaj Platina 110
- Bajaj CT 100 B CBS Vs Bajaj CT 100 B CBS
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs TVS Sport
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj CT 100 Vs Bajaj Platina 100
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs BMW R 1200 GS Adventure
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Vs Bajaj Platina 100
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Bajaj Discover 110 & 125 Discontinued In India
- Tesla Cuts Contractors From California, Nevada Factories: Report
- UK Car Sector Warns: Supply Companies Need Cash Immediately
- Hyundai Announces Relief Initiatives In Fight Against The Coronavirus Pandemic
- BMW R 18 Production Model Unveiled
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review