Bajaj ComforTec Vs Hero HF Deluxe Eco comparison
Compare Bajaj ComforTec and Hero HF Deluxe Eco
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj ComforTec Vs Hero HF Deluxe Eco on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj ComforTec starts at ₹ 46,098 and goes up to ₹ 53,397 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero HF Deluxe Eco starts at ₹ 51,470 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj ComforTec base engine returns 97 kmpl. The Hero HF Deluxe Eco base returns 83 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj ComforTec gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero HF Deluxe Eco comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj ComforTec
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- CEAT Launches Gripp XL And Zoom X3 Tubeless Tyres At India Bike Week 2019
- Tesla Boss Elon Musk Wins Defamation Trial Over His 'Pedo Guy' Tweet
- German Industry Slump Sparks Renewed Economic Growth Fears
- Renault Sells Over 18,500 Units Of The Triber MPV In 4 Months
- China's Dongfeng Plans Partial Sale Of PSA Stake: Report
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review