Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs KTM 200 Duke comparison
Compare Bajaj Dominar 400 and KTM 200 Duke
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs KTM 200 Duke on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the KTM 200 Duke starts at ₹ 1.62 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.73 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the KTM 200 Duke base engine returns 35 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the KTM 200 Duke gets bhp Petrol engine.
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda, Fiat Chrysler Aim To Restart U.S., Canada Auto Production In May
- Toyota Announces Measures To Aid Customers Amid Coronavirus Lockdown
- 2020 Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Prices Revealed
- MG Motor India In Better Shape Than Most Other Players: Rajeev Chaba
- Maruti Suzuki Sells Over 7.5 Lakh BS6 Vehicles In India Ahead Of Deadline
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review