Bajaj Discover 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports comparison
Compare Bajaj Discover 125 and Hero Xtreme Sports
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Discover 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Xtreme Sports starts at ₹ 84,442 and goes up to ₹ 86,557 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj Discover 125 starts at ₹ 64,601 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 68,302 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Xtreme Sports base engine returns 50 kmpl. The Bajaj Discover 125 base returns 67 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Xtreme Sports gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj Discover 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj Discover 125
- Bajaj Discover 125 Vs Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
- Bajaj Discover 125 Vs Hero Passion Xpro
- Bajaj Discover 125 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Bajaj Discover 125 Vs Honda Dream Yuga
- Bajaj Discover 125 Vs Suzuki Hayate EP
- Bajaj Discover 125 Vs Hero Splendor iSMART 110
- Bajaj Discover 125 Vs Bajaj Discover 110
- Bajaj Discover 125 Disc CBS Vs Bajaj Discover 125 Drum CBS
- Bajaj CT 100 Vs Bajaj Discover 125
- Bajaj Discover 125 Vs Bajaj Platina 100
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz Introduces Fast Lane Body & Paint Repair For Faster Accidental Repair Jobs
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SHVS Petrol Spotted Ahead Of Launch
- Peugeot To Repatriate Staff From China's Wuhan Area After Coronavirus Outbreak
- Rivian's Electric Pickup And SUV To Be Priced Lower Than Previously Announced: Report
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Automatic Teased In New Video
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review