Bajaj Discover 110 Vs Honda Dream Yuga comparison
Compare Bajaj Discover 110 and Honda Dream Yuga
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Discover 110 Vs Honda Dream Yuga on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda Dream Yuga starts at ₹ 57,063 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj Discover 110 starts at ₹ 59,377 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Dream Yuga base engine returns 72 kmpl. The Bajaj Discover 110 base returns 76 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Dream Yuga gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj Discover 110 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj Discover 110
- Bajaj Discover 110 Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Bajaj Discover 110 Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj CT 100 Vs Bajaj Platina 100
- Bajaj Discover 125 Vs Bajaj Discover 110
- Bajaj Discover 110 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Bajaj Discover 110 Vs Hero Passion Pro
- Bajaj Discover 110 Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Bajaj Discover 110 Vs Honda Dream Yuga
- Bajaj Discover 110 Vs Suzuki Hayate EP
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- Honda Launches 10 Years/1,20,000 Km Anytime Warranty Pack In India
- Ducati To Sell Racing Parts As Collectors' Items
- Nissan To Hike Prices Across Range By Up To 5 Per Cent From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review