Bajaj CT 110 Vs Yamaha Saluto RX comparison
Compare Bajaj CT 110 and Yamaha Saluto RX
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj CT 110 Vs Yamaha Saluto RX on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha Saluto RX starts at ₹ 51,165 and goes up to ₹ 59,311 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj CT 110 starts at ₹ 43,451 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 50,169 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha Saluto RX base engine returns 82 kmpl. The Bajaj CT 110 base returns 104 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha Saluto RX gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj CT 110 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj CT 110
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Nexon EV India Launch Details Out
- MG ZS EV vs Hyundai Kona: Price Comparison
- MG ZS EV Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 20.88 lakh
- Daimler Profits Halve On Diesel And Restructuring Charges
- MG ZS Electric SUV Launch Highlights: Price, Specifications, Features
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review